- Professional investment team manages all portfolio allocation and deal diligence.
- Access to Global marketplace lending platforms.
- Diversified by geography and strategy within balanced investment framework.
Pick Your Own
- Exclusive access to alternative income deals.
- Customize and handpick your own deals.
- Zero fees.
Robo P2P: Automated Investing on Lending Club & Prosper
- Auto-Invest: Set Rules, then sit back and relax.
- Backtest strategies before investing.
- Scale: Multiple strategies and accounts on one dashboard.
US private SMEs makes up over 95% of US companies, employ half the US work force, and are responsible for the majority of net job creation. Outside the US, private enterprise and small businesses play an even larger role in the economy.
Yet the vast majority of global wealth is held in securities issued by the largest corporations. This means most investors do not participate in the deals driving the majority of economic growth and business creation.
Recent Fintech innovation and regulatory changes have allowed experienced Sponsors (a.k.a originators) to significantly reduce underwriting costs and pass on returns to investors. Digital Mosaic's mission is to provide access to these deals with simple products meeting different client needs and risk appetites.
Eugene Lee, CFA
Emerging Market Credit: 7 years
Portfolio Management / Trading: 10 years
MS Financial Engineering, BA Economics
Julian Le Philippe
Project / Program Management (Agile & Prince2 certified): 8 years
Illiquid Alternatives Funds: 5 years
New York Barred Attorney, JD
BA English Literature
Growth Hacker: 4 years
Fintech/Alternative Lending: 2 years
David C. Hinman, CFA
Emerging Market Credit: 10 years
Structured Credit: 9 years
Portfolio Management / Trading: 23 years
BS Corporate Finance and Investment Management, MBA Finance and Accounting
Fintech: 4 years
Credit Portfolio Management/Trading: 8 years
MS Financial Mathematics, BS Mathematical and Computational Science
Guanghua Cao, PhD
Portfolio Management / Risk Research: 5 years
PhD Applied Mathematics, MS Financial Engineering, BA Applied Math